Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm Still Here!

I don't know that anyone is really checking, but just in case you are, I'M STILL HERE! I have to apologize for not posting much of late. Between the various illnesses being passed back and forth between the members of my household (flu, bronchitis, and viral pneumonia, oh my!) and a series of work tragedies (no lie, two people I know from work have suddenly passed away in the last few weeks), not a lot of cooking has gone on here. However, here are some pictures to tantalize you that I'll write about soon!

Juicing for the win!
Trashcan Pasta--a great way to clean out the fridge.
Blueberry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding
Oh, and check out a blog I've been reading of late called Food Babe. I'll be back soon! Happy February to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment